Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Sonia Kashuk Mother Nature Eyeshadow Quad | Short Review

I recently browsed the makeup isles of Target and happened to find that Sonia Kashuk had two eyeshadow quads that are new to me, so I picked them both up of course because I LOVE this brands eyeshadow like no other.

The Mother Nature Quad is really earthy feeling, it has two brown shades, a purple, and a green all in a satin finish. I honestly love all of these shades, they work really well with my matte shades from other palettes and alone by themselves. I personally love that these shades all are great to use fully by themselves if you want as well; the shadows are not chalky and blend really well. You can purchase this quad at Target for $14.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...