Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Shuffling | December


Its that time again, the one where I share the music I listened to for the month. To be honest, music played nonstop around my house; and lets just say I went backwards in time, and some of this was the "thing" before I was even born but my parents listened to it, so I acquired the taste; and then some of it my Jim listened to when we started dating so again I acquired a taste for it. Here is what I shuffled. 

  • Adele | Send My Love. You Shook Me All Night Long. Hell's Bell's
  • Elle King | Ex's & Oh's
  • Guardians of the Galaxy Awesome Mix Vol. 1 | Entire Album
  • AC/DC | Back in Black
  • Cheap Trick | Surrender
  • Aerosmith | Sweet Emotion. Walk This Way.
  • Bon Jovi | You Give Love a Bad Name. Bad Medicine. I'll Be There for You. Who Says You Can't Go Home
  • Warrent | Cherry Pie
  • Lynyrd Skynyrd | Sweet Home Alabama. Gimme Three Steps
  • Poison | Your Mama Don't Dance. Nothin' But a Good Time
  • Buckcherry | Sorry
  • Guns N' Roses | Knockin' On Heaven's Door
  • Motley Crew | Girls Girls Girls

What did you listen to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...