Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Shuffling | January


Music is good for the soul; or so the saying says. This month while my life got busier I turned to music to pass the time and keep my mind busy. I didn't really listen to much though; a few weeks ago I purchased the Guardians of the Galaxy Awesome Mix Vol. 1 and decided to just create a station for that album, I just listen to it off and on throughout the day while I am at the shop; not to mention there's not been much of anything new out that has got my attention either. So, oldies but goodies its been for me. 

What are you listening too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...