Friday, February 19, 2016

A Birthday Interview | My Girl's Turning 11


Happy Friday Loves! Tomorrow is my baby girls 11th Birthday, I thought it would be fun to give her an interview about her birthday and share it here for you all and to keep it as a memory for myself...My heart just cannot fathom that she is so grown up now, I remember bringing her home as a new mom and wondering what on earth I was going to do with this tiny little human; she is the light of my world, one of my greatest friends, and I love her more than words can even express. Enough of that, we have to move on before I break down in tears! Some questions for the interview were taken from here.


  • Who is your favorite person in the whole world?
My Mom
  • What is your favorite color?
Blue
  • What is your favorite TV show?
Girl Meets World

  • What is your favorite outfit?
Jeans and a long sleeve shirt with boots

  • What sport do your like best?
roller blading

  • What song do you love?
3AM by Meghan Trainer 

  • What is your favorite Breakfast food? Lunch? Dinner?
Breakfast: Donuts 
Lunch: Pizza Rolls 
Dinner: 3 Envelope Chicken 

  • What is your favorite Candy?
Gobstoppers

  • Who is your best friend?
Gracie

  • What do you want to be when you grow up?
A Baker with my own shop

  • What is your favorite book?
Harry Potter Series

  • What are you the best at?
Making Friends

  • Where do you want to vacation?
Paris

  • What has been your best memory of being 10?
Changing my room and making it more grown up

  • What would you buy if you had $1000?
clothes, shoes, and books

  • What vegetable do you hate to eat?
mushrooms

  • What is your favorite ice-cream?
cheesecake

  • What do you like to do most with your friends?
have sleepovers

  • Who is your biggest hero?
My Daddy

  • If you could have one wish, what would it be?
to live in Paris

  • What do hope to do before your next birthday?
take swimming lessons

Oh my goodness you guys, she is growing up so so much! I hope you enjoy your Friday, I am going off to hide under the covers and cry my eyes out now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...