Monday, February 15, 2016

Favorite Things Round #02 | Music



Favorite Beatles song? All You Need is Love
Favorite string instrument? Guitar
Favorite instrument? Drums
Favorite band or music artist? Currently Ingrid Michaelson
Favorite music genre? I don't have one, I have a vast love of music
Favorite style of dance? me. dance, HA...I need classes, spanx, and lots of black
Favorite boy band? I dont really have a favorite
Favorite disco song? I'm not much into disco but I do love a hip-hop song from the 80's, The Roof is on Fire by Rock Master Scott and The Dynamic Three
Favorite 80's song? I Love Rock N Roll by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
Favorite cover song? I Love Rock N Roll by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...