Monday, February 08, 2016

The Thankful List Jan. Twenty-Sixteen


One of the things I started this year was a thankful list; basically each day I write down one thing from that day that I am thankful for. I thought it would be neat to share these lists with you.

  1. spending the day at the shop
  2. omelets for breakfast
  3. white hot chocolate
  4. being able to write
  5. watching my kids play outside
  6. the excitement after winter break
  7. candles
  8. a good book
  9. family outings
  10. my mother in laws birthday
  11. meeting new people
  12. a hot cup of apple cider
  13. the hugs from my babies
  14. meeting new people
  15. stories
  16. late night dinners
  17. magazines
  18. my sweet Molly
  19. old photos
  20. walking around Target with my little lady
  21. planning a birthday party
  22. a good teacher
  23. my car
  24. the feeling you get from a new purse
  25. the smell of my favorite perfume
  26. my oldest son, its his birthday
  27. watching my love play his favorite video games
  28. hearing about my kids day at school
  29. amazing date nights that are totally unexpected
  30. meeting my sons new friends
  31. snow days

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...