Friday, February 12, 2016

Whats On My Phone Feb. Twenty-Sixteen


I use my phone every single day; its like a constant growth that is attached to my body, I know I am not the only one either. Phones have came a long way from that awkward flip phone that many of us started out on or the gigantic bulky phone that some people had. I use my phone for directions to keeping up with friends to just browsing the web. Here is what's made it on my phone lately...

  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Pinterest
  • Play Music
  • Spotify
  • Pocket Cast
  • Spreaker
  • Brit + Co
  • Local News
  • Evernote
  • USPS Mobile
  • Outlook Mail
  • Bloglovin'
  • YouTube
  • Netflix
  • Texture-Magazine App
  • Boomerang for Instagram
  • Tons of Ketchapp Games: Walking Pet, Swing, Pinball, Stick Hero, 2 Cars
  • Angry Birds POP Bubble Shooter
  • Daddy Long Legs Game
  • Geometry Dash & Geometry Dash Meltdown

What's new on your phone? Any suggestions for me to check out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...