Wednesday, March 16, 2016

5 Of My Favorite Snacks For On The Go


Who doesn't love a good snack?! I know I sure do, especially when my days are jumbled between work, home, and family. There are days I snack more than I eat meals to be honest. Today, I want to share a few of my favorite snacks with you.

#1 Triscuit Wheat Thins Wasabi & Soy Sauce | These are one of those things that has an odd yet satisfying flavor. I am not a fan of the cracker itself but I love the seasoning. They are actually filling because they are made with brown rice, so I only have to eat a few to be ok and get my snack fill. 

#2 Quaker Honey Graham Oh's Cereal | I got addicted to this stuff when I was pregnant with my last baby. I eat this in handfuls without milk. So good!

#3 Bananas | By far one of my favorite fruits. I like to eat them on the way to work as breakfast. 

#4 Dole Mandarin Oranges Fruit Cups | These are great to toss in my purse for a snack on the go. The oranges are by far my favorite, I am not much of a mixed fruit fan so the others while they are good are not typically in my cabinet. 

#5 Chobani Greek Yogurt Cups | I have tried lots of yogurts over the years and this one by far is my favorite. I love the texture and coldness of yogurt, and these are great to eat with a banana for breakfast, light and filling. 

What do you eat on the go these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...