Thursday, March 10, 2016

Currently I Am | Early March Twenty Sixteen



  • Reading | Blogs & Magazines
  • Playing | Angry Birds Pop
  • Watching | Paranormal Lockdown
  • Trying | My hand at making homemade Pico De Gallo
  • Cooking | Chicken Tacos
  • Eating | Sour Patch Kids
  • Drinking | Pepsi
  • Calling | My Mom
  • Texting | My Mom
  • Pinning | Playlists & Quotes
  • Doing | Catching up on some blog posts
  • Going | To Lowes, we need a new mail box
  • Loving | The new Tee's I bought at Goodwill for $2 each
  • Hating | My dogs fur; since it's warming up her undercoat is coming out
  • Discovering | New blogs I like
  • Enjoying | The warm weather
  • Thinking | About all the things I need to do for the week
  • Feeling | Tired, I could use a nap
  • Hoping For | A good old Thunderstorm, I'd love to listen to one
  • Listening To | Lovey Songs
  • Celebrating | That my Birthday is coming up
  • Learning | All the fun things that come with quickbooks, YAY Work!
  • Considering | A Vacation
  • Finishing | My winter skin products so I can buy new ones for Spring
  • Starting | To use my planner more so I can actually handle the busyness of this stage of life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...