Friday, March 18, 2016

Everything For You Will Be Lost = Mamahood


When your a mom and you buy things for yourself, they end up in the land of the lost. I thought this land didn't exist for the longest time, however, I was wrong. It does in face exist, trust me folks. 

I use to lose things due to misplacing them, they all turned up when I cleaned out from under my bed, closet, or dresser in my teenage years; now that I am a mom, they disappear and are forever lost at the hands of four small humans that roam the home base.

Things such as but not limited to:
  • Bobby Pins
  • Hair Ties
  • Lipstick and Makeup of any sort
  • Lotions
  • Body Mists, they become experiements of a mixture of things
  • Jewelry, thank goodness its fake
  • Pens
  • Notebooks
  • Books
  • Pictures
  • Silverware
  • Cups
  • Socks
  • Movies
  • Push Pins
  • Paper Clips
  • Tape
  • Glue
  • Snacks
  • Candy
  • Gum
  • Sunglasses
  • Phone Charger
  • Magazines
  • Hats
  • Nail Polish
  • The Remote
  • Radio
  • Video Games
  • Scissors
  • Craft Supplies
  • Shoes
  • Pillows
Now that I have gotten smarter over the years, I hide things from little hands, however, I sometimes forget where I hide them thanks to mom brain. Thankfully Target is only 5 minutes up the road and I am smart enough to buy things that are replaceable. One day, when the kids are gone I will clean my house and find every single things that I am currently missing somewhere covered in dust and who knows what else, I am sure of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...