Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Music To My Ears | March MMXVI


This month has passed us by so quickly. I think we had more going on this month than any other time of year. I have been busy with work and life in general these days just doesn't seem to slow down too much. However, music always seems to help me calm down. I find that on my to work I listen to music to help wake myself wake up and get pumped for the day and then on my way home it helps me to free my mind from the stresses at work to be able to step up the next part of my day...This months music choices are the relationship type songs, I find that I like to listen to those the most and I made a whole playlist just for them...


  • Lips of an Angel | Hinder
  • Make Me Like You | Gwen Stefani
  • Just a Dream | Nelly
  • Sweetest Devotion | Adele
  • Just a Kiss | Lady Antebellum
  • Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not | Thompson Square
  • Kissed You Goodnight | Gloriana
  • Hard to Love | Lee Brice
  • Somethin' Bout a Truck | Kip Moore
  • See You Tonight | Scotty McCreery
  • Marvin Gaye | Charlie Puth ft. Meghan Trainer 
  • Make You Miss Me | Sam Hunt
  • Must Be Doin' Somethin' Right | Billy Currington
  • Springsteen | Eric Church
  • Smoke | A Thousand Horses
  • Johnny & June | Heidi Newfield
  • Kiss You In The Morning | Michael Ray
  • Picture | Kid Rock ft. Sheryl Crow
  • Carolina | Parmalee
  • She's In Love With a Boy | Trisha Yearwood
  • A Woman Like You | Lee Brice
  • Love Like Crazy | Lee Brice
  • Show You Off | Lee Brice
  • Likin' Love Songs | Granger Smith
  • Heartbeat | Carrie Underwood

The majority of these are country so I guess I decided to go back to my roots this month. These songs all make me think of "young" love, they bring back memories from when I started dating Jim and memories throughout or marriage. Music as I have always said can speak to your soul, you can say all kinds of things through a song, and songs can flood your mind with a thousand memories all at once.

What have you been listening to this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...