Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Podcasting | March MMXVI


Podcasts, you guys, I haven't been on board with podcasts like some so they are still really new to me; I decide to pay for an app and use it to listen to podcasts a while back and I have SO many that I subscribed to over the past few months its not even funny. This month, I have been loving listening to them at work from my phone, they help pass the time and give me something to think about.

I've Been Loving:

  • The Big Boo Cast
  • Women of the Hour with Lena Dunham
  • Modern Love
  • Sampler
  • Anna Faris is Unqualified
  • #Girlboss radio
  • Our Style Stories
  • Why Do We Have Things
  • Ask Ashley
  • Style Matters
  • Let's Be Honest Podcast
  • The JennySue Makeup Minute
  • Like Mother with Emma Johnson
  • #staymarried
  • Spawned
I absolutely love podcasts, they are awesome. If for some reason you haven't checked them out please do...I am a die hard fan of android and my top two suggestions for an app are Spreaker which is free and Pocket Cast which is $3.99 both are in the Play Store...

What podcasts are you listening to these days? Suggestions?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...