Friday, March 04, 2016

Things I Like Read | No Books Included


Reading is not my favorite, well, let me explain. I love reading things that are not books. I feel like with books, I'm obligated to read every single page, and I just cannot deal with that kind of commitment in my life right now. 

I do like to read other things though...

  • Magazines
  • Labels
  • Poems
  • Quotes
  • News Articles
  • Newspapers
  • Packaging
  • Junk Mail
  • Signs
  • Random Articles
  • Blogs and Websites
  • Menus
  • Names of Products like beauty products, nail polish, candles, air fresheners, etc.
  • Vintage medicine bottles
  • Real Diaries or Journals
  • Old Letters

Yep, I feel like an old person. I will say, I do read the occasional book, which I review here most of the time; but when I am not reading a book, I will read tons of other things too. Some things you learn are not in a book...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...