Tuesday, April 12, 2016

All Those Recent Purchases

Hello Lovelies...today I want to share all those recent purchases with you; these are things I have purchased since January here and there or switched to using because I ran out of something else...


We will start with skincare; I have been really into keeping my face clean when I am not at work; its really dirty there during the day and some grossness can hit my face at random times from oil and grease to dirt and your regular germs. I have noticed that I started getting a few more breakouts since working and thought it was high time for a change; I switched to using Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Face Wash, Garnier Skinactive Micellar Cleansing Water, and Neutrogena Pore Cleansing Oil Eliminating Astringent...I also use Shea and Cocoa Butter Baby Oil rather than lotion when I get out of the shower. 


When it comes to hair care I am really picky, like a 2yr old who wont eat dinner picky. Recently I found Dove's Coconut Hydration Shampoo & Conditioner at Target and let me just say its AMAZING! no kidding, I have already bought another set. It smells amazing, and makes my hair look and feel great each day; I also use L'Oreal's Power Moisture 10 second Hydra Detangler on my hair before drying it to help lock in some extra moisture since I live in such a dry climate. It as well has been repurchased. 


Since the beginning of the year I have been really into adding little things to my hair...I typically go for a pony tail or bun but sometimes I want to wear it down, in braids, or in a barrette and I have been drawn to these little bows and geometric hair clip things since I seen them. You can find them at Target or Wal-Mart, nothing is over $5 for a set...



Ahhh, to makeup! Why is it that Spring always brings out the best stuff? It's been a long time since I actually purchased any makeup, but since the start of the year I have bought quite a few things...as you can see...plus my birthday was thrown in there too so it balances out. Here is what I have.

  • Maybelline The Rock Nudes Palette
  • Vaseline Lip Tins in Original, Aloe, Rose, and Cocoa Butter
  • L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara
  • Covergirl Oh Sugar Lip Balms in Sparkle, Punch, Cupcake, & Caramel
  • L'Oreal Singles in Pain Au Chocolat, Quartz Fume, Violet Beaute, Sunset Siene, Cafe Au Lait, Grand Bleu, Mademoiselle, and Green Promenade (all shade in French)
  • Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Primor
  • Maybelline Dream Velvet Foundation
  • Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blush in Luminous, Flushed, Vibrant, and Rosy
  • L'Oreal Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette
  • L'Oreal Brow Sytlist Plumper in Transparent and Medium to Dark
  • L'Oreal The Super Slim Eye Liner in Black - Repurchase
  • Milani Everyday Eyes Eyeshadow Palettes in Earthy Elements and Plum Basics
  • Boots Botanics Contouring Kit which has a bronzer and illuminatior in it
I have been loving all the new beauty, hair, and skin care items they have out right now. I cannot wait to see what all comes in for Summer already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...