Friday, April 29, 2016

Easy Drugstore Peach Eyeshadow | Repurposing Blush

Anyone else bummed about the Sweet Peach Palette from Too Faced? I like to keep things real here, so let me say that at first glance I really wanted this palette by them, I tried to get it but due to the EXTREME LIMITED supply they unleashed to the public was not able to (my Ulta store only received 3, and my Sephora only received 15) but, I did try my darnest to get it though. However, I am SO very happy that I didn't waste my money on that darn thing. I mean, the packaging is beautiful, the name is intriguing, and the shades are well just lacking to fit the name really. When I first seen this palette I was a little bummed that its named peach but only had 3 peach shades in it. I was willing to let that go if I could get my hands on one though. Now in hindsight I am happy I didn't luck up with one. Do you know how many shades of peach, coral, and pink shades you have sitting in your collection?! I don't, but I know that I gravitate to it above anything else. Have you ever thought about using your blush for your eyeshadow? I didn't, until now.

You guys, I have been wearing these 3 things on my lids and have got SO many compliments. I am honestly SO happy with how it looks that its my go to eye as of the moment. Here is what I am using...and I bet you have it in your collection, however if you don't, no worries, you can buy it at the drugstore!


Prime your eyes the way you always do, then use the Milani Rose Powder Blush in Coral Cove as the base color all over the lid, followed by the middle shade of the  Covergirl Instant Cheekbones Blush in Peach Perfect for the crease, blend well, and lastly use the L'Oreal Infallible Shadow in the shade Always Pearly Pink just in the center of the eyelid. Follow using a black liner and mascara and your good to go. 

I already had these in my collection so there really was no need to spend $50 on a palette that had just three peachy shades. No loss and to be honest I really love this look and found a new way to use some of my products for a really pretty eyeshadow look. 

What do you think? Have you ever used a blush for eyeshadow? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...