Tuesday, May 17, 2016

All Time Favorite TV Shows & Movies


Around here its not unusual to find Jim and myself curled up with blankets watching TV shows or movies...after working all day the last thing we want to do is work some more when we get home, so we typically watch something  just to let our minds free up before we head off to our bed; Jim also works later than I do and so I get to have the TV to myself for a few hours before he gets home each night...today I wanted to share some of my favorites with you, some are old, while others are new but they are all worth watching if you ask me!

  • Three's Company
  • Laverne & Shirley
  • I Love Lucy
  • All in The Family
  • Gunsmoke - Old Western
  • That 70's Show
  • Downton Abbey
  • Merlin - BBC Series
  • Any Paranormal Show - in general these just peak my interest
  • Lord of the Rings & The Hobbit
  • Transformers
  • Harry Potter
  • In The Name of the King:  A Dungeon Siege Tale
  • The Man in the Iron Mask
  • The Other Boleyn Girl
  • Ever After
My favorite movies are all set in the dark ages or medieval times; I also have a thing for watching movies with my kids, especially ones based from books. 

What have you been watching? What are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...