Monday, May 23, 2016

Beauty Review: NEW Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Chrome in Gilded Rose

Happy Monday; I hope your day has started off right and you are getting things done! Today, I wanted to share with you a review on the NEW Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Chrome in Gilded Rose.


First, I am going to say that I have not seen these anywhere online, I was checking out the Color Tattoo chubby sticks and noticed these sitting beside them. I am assuming they are new; My store had only 2 colors, a gorgeous pink and a just as equal gorgeous purple, I snagged the pink because I figured I could get more wear out of it. I am thinking these are something the stores are just not putting out for Summer, they are a liquid eyeshadow, so I think more of a base thing, however the pink one that I got is really pretty on its own. It comes in this glass lipstick like container with a silver lid, and when you open it, it has a doe foot applicator for easy application. I find it to be really easy to spread out because the formula is not super thick at all, it does have a shimmery silver (not glittery) sheen to it, hence the name. You get .11 fl oz which is pretty good for a cream shadow, its the size of a lip gloss. The only real negative things I have to say about this is that I only seen two colors, I am hoping they bring out more, and I would have loved to see a rose gold rather than an iced pink shade, and lastly I think the price is a bit steep at $8 at Walmart, and I am sure it will be higher depending on where you find these and where you live.



Have you seen these at your stores? Tried them, what are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...