Thursday, May 05, 2016

Feisty & Feminine | A Rallying Cry for Conservative Women | Penny Young Nance | BookLook Bloggers

Feisty & Feminine is a book that truly I couldn't get into. While I like hearing and reading other points of view this one just couldn't keep me interested. The author shares her thoughts on some interesting topics, some that I think are needing to be discussed, however, I think it should apply to women of all backgrounds rather than just one section. Christians as a whole to me would have a hard time talking about some of these topics; but, I wish she would have opened up a little more on other topics women face too rather then just the "known" topics Christians face. Overall, I wasn't impressed with this book, its just not my cup of tea.

You can purchase this book via Amazon; you can read my Full BookLook Bloggers Disclaimer by clicking here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...