Monday, June 27, 2016

A Beauty Q&A


 Long time no see! I wanted to pop in with a Beauty Q&A of random questions about beauty. I hope you all have had a great day and that your night continues to be great as well. Thank you to all of you who are stopping by!


  1. What are your favorite shades of lipstick? Pinks and Nudes, anything that looks natural
  2. Balm, Gloss, Lipstick, or None? Balm or Lipstick, I am not a fan of gloss
  3. Matte or Shimmer Eyeshadow? Both, I think  no matter your age you can wear whatever you want to as long as its tasteful
  4. What are your favorite eyeshadow shades? Neutrals, pinks, and berries with the occasional metallic thrown in the mix
  5. What are you drawn to on the makeup isles? all lip, cheek, and eye products
  6. Waterproof or Non-Waterproof? Waterproof, especially on the lower lash line; with the heat and unexpected weather its just best
  7. Have you ever matched your lipstick to your nails or clothing? No, I don't find this to be something you should do...nails are an accessory so to speak like clothing, so I never match them. 
  8. If you could pick only 3 products to use for you makeup, what would they be? Mascara, Eyebrows, and Tinted Lip Balm
  9. Do you shop high end or low end? Mixture, I typically shop drugstore, however I do buy eyeshadow palettes and the occasional mascara that are high end
  10. How long do you spend on your everyday makeup? About 20 to 30 minutes, I like to take my time
  11. Where do you find new beauty ideas? Pinterest, YouTube, Magazines, and TV/Movies
  12. What makes your makeup? I wont go anywhere without my brows and lashes done, it just makes me feel complete
  13. Who is your beauty role model? Michaela Conlin; she plays Angie in the TV show Bones; I think her style and makeup is always beautiful.
  14. What is your favorite Era of Makeup? Personally I like bits from them all; they are all elegant in their own way. I don't find that any one of them suits all of my beauty choices to a T though, so I'd have to say I like them all and I dislike them all for certain reasons.
  15. Best beauty advice you were given that you would give to others? Makeup is not to make you beautiful, you're already beautiful; makeup is there to enhance your beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...