Monday, July 11, 2016

What Do YOU Want to See Here?


Hello Loves! How have you guys been doing?! I've been SO busy; as you can tell I've not had a moment to do a post since the end of June.

I was going through my phone the other day and noticed that I'm wwwwwaaaaayyyyy behind on posts; my Evernote list is exploding with ideas that I just haven't gotten around to typing up to share.

I basically just wanted to pop in and tell you to not worry, I'm alive, and I do have tons of posts planned for you guys; I am hoping to work on a few tonight and get things back onto a normal schedule for all of us. In the meantime, I did want to ask, what kind of posts would you guys like to see here? I feel like with blogs, YouTube, and Pinterest these days that you can pretty much find what you are looking for, but, I thought I would ask what you want to see here from me? Whether it be motherhood, fashion type, or plain ole beauty posts; I want to share what you want to read about. So, with that said, please leave some thoughts in the comments for me; don't be shy, share lots of ideas and we can brainstorm together! I hope you guys have a great night, and I look forward to seeing all of your suggestions!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...