Monday, August 01, 2016

Rimmel London Scandleyes Eyeshadow Stick in Trespassing Taupe


You guys, I've finally found it; a gem from the drugstore that is the perfect base for your eyeshadow! There are so many options these days for bases, it seems like every brand has a primer now for eyeshadow and to be honest I am just not a primer kind of girl. I like using stick shadows or creams for bases instead which is why I was so happy to find this item. 

While browsing the aisles of the beauty section at Target I found that Rimmel had two matte shades in there scandleyes line, a yellowy brown shade and a dark chocolate shade; I picked them up and you guys, the yellowy brown shade called Trespassing Taupe is IT! I use this every single day as the base to my eyeshadows, its a beautiful neutral to wear alone but really works with added shadows on top. I have been using this under my Covergirl Nudes & Roses palettes. 

The eyeshadow stick is around $4-$5 based on where you are shopping; I highly suggest you picking one up if you find them...I know my stores are typically only carrying one or two when I am in there. 

Have you tried this one before? Thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...