Monday, August 08, 2016

Sally Hansen Complete Care 7 in 1 Nail Treatment & Vitamin E Oil | Rapid Review


My nails have been crazy lately...I don't know if its the weather or all the typing I do daily but either way, rough is an understatement. I have been using the Sally Hansen Vitamin E Nail & Cuticle Oil on my nails for a few months now, I generally use it before bed a few times a week. Its a non greasy formula that leaves your nails and skin around your nails looking healthy rather than dry or brittle. I've also been loving the Complete Care 7 in 1 nail treatment; I broke my thumb nail in a spot that I just couldn't clip away and this stuff has helped with snagging while keeping my nails shiny and healthy looking. The 7 in 1 treatment is a base coat, top coat, helps with growth, strengthener, ridge filler, brightener, and ultra moisturizing. It contains avocado oil, sea salt, pomegranate extract and calcium. The thing I love most about this is that it has ridge filler, that is has helped my broken nail massively, plus I get all the extra benefits from it too. I picked both of these up at my local drugstore; Nail clippers are old, from Target. 

Have you tried any of these products on your nails? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...