Friday, October 07, 2016

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks


I love lipstick; you can change so much with your look by just changing up your lipstick, and who doesn't love affordable lipstick?! My favorite lipstick brand at the drugstore has to be Revlon, they have endless shades to choose from and some of the most gorgeous colors for a great price. The formula of these lipsticks is butter smooth, they don't tug, and can be applied without a mirror for the most part if need be.

1|2|3|4|5|6|7

One of my favorite tricks is to apply some lip balm and just dab a little bit of color on my lips with my finger from my lipstick, it doesn't go on too thick and just adds a little bit of color to sum up a look. 

What lip colors are you wearing this season? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...