Monday, November 07, 2016

Lets Talk | Eyeshadow

Hello lovelies! Today I thought it would be fun to share some of my current eyeshadow favorites with you; since the holidays are approaching rather quickly and all the good sales are happening you might be able to swing some of these under the tree!

Disclaimer | All items mentioned in this post were purchased by me for personal use, I am not affiliated with any of these companies nor paid to do any mentions of products; all thoughts and opinions herein are that of my own.
\\ Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Palette\\ Unlike its ancestors this palette is all matte! You get 12 matte shades in a rose gold case with a double ended eyeshadow brush. What I thought was interesting about this palette is its range of colors, you get three good bases/highlights, and nine fun shades to work with but that are all still neutral. My favorite of the whole palette is Extra Bitter, a rusty orange that you don't see much these days. 

\\ Tarte Tartelette & Tartelette in Bloom Palettes \\ I haven't ever been a huge fan of Tarte Cosmetics until they launched these babies; I was sold. The Original is completely matte, twelve amazing everyday shades that you wear anywhere; the sister palette contains three satin shimmer shades along with nine more matte shades; what I love about these two are how complimentary they are to each other.

\\ Tarte Tartiest Pro \\ This is Tartes newest addition, it has sixteen matte shades with four shimmer shades that can create endless looks. What makes this palette so different to me is that they included pink and orange, colors you just don't see all the time but they made them wearable for any occasion. The best part is that this palette bounces off the Tartelette palettes amazingly!

\\ Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette \\ The original naked palettes get a lot of hype; however, if I had to choose just one from the original three, I would have have to choose number three. This palette is the rose gold and my favorite needless to say because its pink and neutral.

\\ Covergirl TruNaked Eyeshadow Palettes in Goldens & Roses \\ If your on a budget these make great stocking stuffers; the goldens palette is gold mixed with greens, its a true neutral palette; while the roses is a bit more pinky and purple while holding onto the neutrals as well for the girly girl. For drugstore eyeshadows these are amazing, they last, there is minimal fallout, and the price you just cannot beat.

\\ Maybelline The Graffiti Nudes Palette \\ This palette is definitely for the girl that likes color; the shadows are bold and they hold well when using a primer; For the price you cannot beat it.

A few that aren't pictured but hold a dear place in my heart are the Sonia Kashuk Eyeshadows, L'Oreal Infallible Shadows, and the L'Oreal Colour Riche Monos...

What eyeshadows are you loving these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...