Friday, February 24, 2017

KMS California Free Shape Quick Blow Dry VS Redken Pillow Talk Blow Dry Express Primer



How many days of the week do you wish your hair would dry faster and also be heat protected by one product rather than having a handful of them?! You guys, I wake up really early to get ready for work, and while I let my hair dry on its own while I do my makeup its still really wet when I go to dry it...I decided I needed a quick blow dry spray to help my hair along. I found the KMS California Free Shape Quick Blow Dry Spray floating around on Facebook and of course went on a search of this product...I found it and bought it and fell in love! This product is really neat, you have to shake it to mix the product in the bottle then spray it on your wet hair before blow drying...it claims to protect hair from heat, lightly condition, reduce friction and speed up hair drying...It works, smells amazing, and gives my hair added volume without making it greasy! I absolutely love this product and highly recommend it, completely worth the money of $11-$13 depending on where you find it. I bought mine on Amazon but you can buy it at various places, my link is to Overstock.

After trying that one, I found that Redken also offered a quick blow dry called Pillow Talk Blow Dry Express Primer; this one I bought on sale through Ulta when I bought my babes shampoo...This one claims to add a "thermal blanket" of silicone resin to protect hair from breakage and damage, heat protection up to 450 degrees and cut blow dry time. First I love the smell of this, its really nice. However, it weighs down my hair, there is just no volume, it also makes my hair feel greasy...I even adjusted the amount I used and it still made my hair look like crap. I really just don't like this product. Its also double the price of the KMS one and so just not worth it to me. I won't be repurchasing this one.

What do you use for a quick blow dry? Have you ever tried these products before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...